What a week it has been. What a couple of weeks actually…. I have been through so much over the past couple of weeks and I am finally ready to put it all out there…
– Our family dog, Kupono passed away the day before Christina & Adrian’s wedding. It was incredibly heartbreaking and for the most part, unexpected. I don’t feel fully recovered yet.
– Kai fell and got a concussion and I have been so worried about him… monitoring everything and double and triple checking. I also learned about CFL lightbulbs containing mercury and one shattered on him about 6 months ago. I feel that this could be a contributing factor to his speech delays and extreme drool problem.
– My work computer decided it was time to go to Computer Heaven. Rest assured clients, your files are backed up in three places. If a computer crash ever happens, your images are safe and sound, as are all of mine!
– Yesterday Peter and I had to say goodbye to our dog, Chico, who was our first baby. He peacefully went to Heaven yesterday. Two dogs in two weeks. I am having a very hard time letting go.
– My diaper bag camera, the Canon G9, quit on me yesterday as well.
It’s so hard to have all of these things happen at once. I haven’t slept well and don’t think I can take anything else falling into my lap. Fortunately I have some awesome projects coming up and am editing away on Christina & Adrian’s wedding. I had meant to edit more over the past few days, but with the computer dying and my dog passing I just needed some personal space to reflect on my feelings and emotions.
So another long overdue teaser… with more to come soon – I promise!!
We love spreading the happy across the world. Join our community!